The talk will be Sense & Respond OR Become Irrelevant.
“Changes in industry and society bring both problems and opportunities. Some organizations will thrive and others will become irrelevant. There is a simple (but not always easy) process to follow that helps you deal with both types of challenges.”
Bill is a consulting-educator with over 50 years of experience spanning four separate careers: military (USMC), engineering, business consulting, and education.
He’s a founding Principal of MindPrep Resource Center, a veteran-owned business that specializes in helping leaders learn from the past, deal with today and prepare for the future. He does this through writing, workshops, team facilitation, and one-on-one coaching.
Bill has published six books since 2006.
• The Prepared Mind of a Leader: Eight Skills Leaders Use to Innovate, Make Decisions, and Solve Problems
• Rethink, Reinvent, Reposition: 12 Strategies to Renew Your Business
• Rightsizing Your Business: Breakthrough Strategies to Create a Flexible and Profitable Business in Any Economy
• MindLab II
• How to Turn Strategic Concepts into Actionable Strategy
• Pragmatic Strategist Workbook.
Bill has an undergraduate degree in Socio-Technical Systems Engineering and an MBA.